TERMS AND CONDITIONS - RENT THAT RACK
ALL RACK HOLDERS & CUSTOMERS please read below RENT THAT RACK Terms and Conditions. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
At RENT THAT RACK we anticipate to provide a positive and fair experience. T&C’s have been put in place so please read below.
- ITEMS PURCHASED BY A CUSTOMER FROM RACKS AND CABINETS CANNOT BE RETURNED OR EXCHANGED IF YOU SIMPLY CHANGE YOUR MIND, SO PLEASE CHOOSE CAREFULLY
- GIFTWARE ITEMS (SUCH AS VASES, FRAMES, PLANTS AND PRODUCTS OF THAT KIND) CAN BE EXCHANGED WITHIN 14 DAYS FOR A STORE CREDIT – NO CASH REFUND GIVEN IF YOU SIMPLY CHANGE YOUR MIND.
- THE DROP OFF SERVICE IS A ONCE OFF FEE - AS THE RACK HOLDER YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR REFILLING YOUR RACK THROUGHOUT RENTAL PERIOD
- FAILURE to collect remaining items of clothing on LAST DAY OF RENTAL AGREEMENT, the rack holder will be charged an ADDITIONAL $50 PER DAY FEE. Rent That Rack Is NOT RESPONSIBLE For Providing Reminders To Rack Holders For Commencement and Ending Dates Of Rental.
- Clothing that is not collected will be placed in a bag and will be available to pick up at the counter. The late collection fee of $50/day will be deducted from the proceeds of sales from your rack. If after 7 Days and rack holder has still not collected the items, it will become property of RENT THAT RACK and the items will be donated to charity.
- Rack Holders Must Fill Their Rack On START DATE Of Rental. Provisions Can Be Made If The Rack Holder Can't Fill Their Rack On Start Date. We Will Only Allow Up To One Hour After Closing The Day Before Start Date. Any Other Special Request For A Staff Member To Be Present Will Incur An Additional $25 Fee.
- All Bookings to RENT THAT RACK Are STRICTLY PRE-PAID. Payment Can Be Made In Store or On Our Website. Please Choose Carefully! If Purchased Online You Will Be Required To Provide ID To Confirm Booking Date and Payment Received.
- Garments that are brought to RENT THAT RACK for sale must be in clean and good condition.
- Any sale items that are considered to be dirty and in poor condition, Management reserve the right to remove these items from our store.
- Once Payment Is Made On Rentals, You agree to our Terms and Conditions and are NON-REFUNDABLE due to change of mind - However an exception to change the booking date can be made if given (7 Days Notice Prior).
- In The Event Of A Lockdown As Advised By The Australian Government, As It Is Out Of Our Control, All Current And Future Bookings Will Be Post Poned To Suitable Opening Date. No Refund Is Given.
- On Commencement Date Of Rental, The Rack Holder Must Fill In Their Correct Details On The Form Provided.
- One Rental Week Is 7 Days (We Do Not Open On Public Holidays, Christmas Day Or New Years Day* Subject To Change). If a rack holder wishes to re-new their rental agreement, it can be done so providing there is availability.
- RENT THAT RACK take all necessary provisions to avoid THEFT (16 Security Cameras, Mystery Shoppers, Bag Checks, Controlled Change Rooms). However, RENT THAT RACK TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY ON MISSING OR STOLEN ITEMS.
- We take NO RESPONSIBILITY IN CASE OF A FIRE, WATER DAMAGE, ROBBERY OR OTHER FACTORS out of our control.
- Strictly NO FAULTY ITEMS to be brought for sale UNLESS it is clearly stated on the tag, outlined by the rack holder. We take NO RESPONSIBILITY if the item of clothing is FAULTY.
- The proceeds of sales will be paid into the rack holders nominated bank account within 7 Days of the Last Day of the Rental Agreement ending. STRICTLY NO CASH PAYMENTS ARE GIVEN. Please ensure you have provided correct bank account information; there will be NO responsibility taken by RENT THAT RACK, should the rack holder provide inaccurate bank account details.
- All Information will be kept confidential.
- If in the case that the rack holder would like to REMOVE items from their rack or CANCEL their rack rental during the rental period, RENT THAT RACK will not refund for unused days.
- Hangers provided by RENT THAT RACK can only be used.
- Single Rack (Strictly up to 50 Garments): $88/week (As At 31.08.21)
- Double Rack (Strictly up to 100 Garments): $132/week (As At 31.08.21)
- Closed Cabinet - Rental Price Is Per Shelf
- Throughout rental period, you may bring more clothing in only if you have sold garments and Garment Allocation is subject to clothing size (please be aware bulky jackets and coats etc. may take up extra room). No overflowing allowed for Fire/Health and Safety reasons – they cannot be placed on the floor!
- Items brought to RENT THAT RACK belong to the rack holder and have not been stolen.
RENT THAT RACK – LATE COLLECTION PRICING – IF APPLICABLE $50/DAY
RENT THAT RACK reserves the right to CHANGE these TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME
GIFT CARDS: Terms and Conditions
1. At Checkout, Please Provide The Email Of The Person You Are Sending The Gift Card To So They Can Redeem It In Store!
2. Please Print Off Your Voucher Or Have It Available On Your Phone To Redeem At Check Out - This Is For In Store Use Only
* Gift Cards Can Only Be Purchased Online and Redeemed In Store - Valid Photo ID Required
Failure to read the Terms and Conditions Form is not within the responsibility of RENT THAT RACK. Once the Rack Holder Information Form has been signed, we ASSUME you have read ALL Terms and Conditions.